Plot the first 100 partials sums of the series
Using Sequences and Series (from the University of Arizona):
- After starting up the program, you are prompted "Would you like some
instructions?" Use the arrow keys to move to either Yes or
No and then press .
- If you choose Yes then read the instructions and press
when you are ready to proceed.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Sequence Operations and press
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Create Sequence and press
- At the prompt, a(n) =, type
- At the prompt, Starting value for sequence, n = 1, press
- Use the arrow keys to move to Sequences/Series and
- Now use the arrow keys to move to Graph Partial Sum and
- At the prompt, Minimum y : 0, enter -1
- At the prompt, Maximum y : 1, press