Evaluate the first 100 partials sums of the series
Using Sequences and Series (from the University of Arizona):
- After starting up the program, you are prompted "Would you like some
instructions?" Use the arrow keys to move to either Yes or
No and then press .
- If you choose Yes then read the instructions and press
when you are ready to proceed.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Sequence Operations and press
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Create Sequence and press
- At the prompt, a(n) =, type
- At the prompt, Starting value for sequence, n = 1, press
- Use the arrow keys to move to Sequences/Series and
- Now use the arrow keys to move to Evaluate Partial Sum and
- At the prompt, Number of calculations to perform, before showing result
: 0, press .
- At the prompt, Increment in steps of 1 (otherwise 100)?, use the
arrow keys to move to Yes and press
- As you keep pressing , you will
see ten more values of the sequence: