Explore the graphs of the functions
f(x) = sin(x) and g(x) = cos(x)
considered as circular functions.
- Press to start the drawing of the
- Press any key to suspend the drawing; then the pressing of any key will
resume the drawing. There is no way to stop the drawing and start over from
the beginning without killing the program.
- After the graphs have been drawn, you can press
- to clear the graphs,
- to redraw the graphs but you should
- to decrease the delay in the drawing
of the graphs,
- to make the drawing of the graphs
- to quit the program.