Graph the curve represented by the following equation in polar coordinates:
- Prepare the program for graphics.
- If the first menu item is Algebra then press .
- Press for Author.
- Enter the function
- Press to get the plot window.
Now we need to prepare Derive to graph in polar coordinates.
- Press to enter the options menu.
- Now press to enter the state menu.
- Finally, press and then
to tell Derive to graph using continuous polar coordinates.
- Note: Derive will continue to graph in polar coordinates for the remainder
of the session or until the state is chaged back to rectangular.
- Now press and then to see the graph.