Using the TI-85 graphing calculator, graph the following functions
[Press here to see animation again!]
- If you are not familiar with the graphing of functions on the TI-85,
then first read the
Little's Basic Guide to the TI-85.
- Press the GRAPH key and then pick y(x)=
by pressing the F1 key.
- If necessary, keep pressing the F4 key until only
y1= appears on the screen.
- At the prompt y1=, type in
and press the ENTER key.
- The range settings for the graph above is  [-3, 3] × [-3, 3]:
- Pick GRAPH from the menu by pressing the F5 key to get the following graph:
- Press MORE key so that DRAW appears in the
menu; pick DRAW by pressing the F2 key.
- Press MORE key twice so that DrInv appears
in the menu; pick DrInv by pressing the F2 key.
- At the prompt DrInv, type y1 and press the