Graph the following function:
and investigate the difficulties using different number of points used in
the construction of this graph.
Using University of Arizona's
The following are some of the graphs from this slide show.
- After running the program trouble.bat, press at the initial information screen.
- Press at the main menu.
- You can use the following keys to move through the program:
- : To move to the next slide.
- : To move to the first slide.
- : To move to the last slide.
- : To move to the previous slide.
- : To immediately quit the program.
- The other slide shows in this package work with the same
function but show some of the other pitfalls of computer graphing.
All of these graphs are the graphs of the same function with the
same domain [-0.1, 0.1]!