Complimentary software to accompany the textbook:
COMPLEX ANALYSIS: for Mathematics & Engineering
3rd Ed, 1997, ISBN: 0-7637-0270-6
Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc.
You need to use F(Z) - The Complex Variables Program,
Maple or Mathematica to run these files.
- Complex Numbers
- Complex Functions
- Analytic and Harmonic Functions
- Sequences, Series, and Julia and Mandelbrot Sets
- Elementary Function
- Complex Integration
- Taylor and Laurent Series
- Residue Theory
- Conformal Mapping
- Applications of Harmonic Functions
- Fourier Series and the Laplace Transform
You can copy this software for courses using the
text mentioned above at your institution.