and Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics
University of Illinois
Urbana, IL 61801
A shareware collection of six programs:
- DE.COM: graphical solutions of 2 dimensional systems of
differential equations, graphical solutions of the heat,
wave, Laplace equations in 1 and 2 dimensions, integrating
factors and graphs of power series solutions.
- CALCULUS.COM: symbolic differentiation and integration
(of simple functions), graphs of single variable functions,
parametric equations, simultaneous graphing of a function
with its first and second derivatives, and surface contour
- ODE.EXE: an update of the author's previous program "EULER.EXE".
It allows the user to choose between Runge-Kutta method
and Euler's Method to get the solutions of systems of ode's.
- EULER3D.EXE is a test program for 3-dim extension of ODE.EXE.
- STRING.EXE: animation of the vibrating string.
- LP.EXE uses 3-dim graphics window to show graphical meaning
of simplex method for linear programming.
Download calc.arc [269 KB].
Look at the readme file from the program.