Continued Fractions in Hard Copy
- Beskin, N.M., Fascinating Fractions.
Mir Publishers: Moscow, 1980. (Translated by V.I. Kisln, 1986)
- Brezinski, Claude, History of Continued Fractions and Pade
Approximants. Springer-Verlag: New York, 1980.
- Euler, Leonard, Introduction to Analysis of the Infinite, Book I.
Translated by John D. Blanton. Springer-Verlag: New York, 1980.
- Kline, Morris, Mathematical Thought from Ancient to Modern Times.
Oxford University Press: New York, 1972.
- Moore, Charles D., An Introduction to Continued Fractions. The
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics: Washington, D.C., 1964.
- Olds, C.D., Continued Fractions. Random House: New York, 1963.
- Pettofrezzo, Anthony J., Bykrit, Donald R.,
Elements of Number Theory. Prentice-Hall Inc.: Englewood Cliffs, NJ,
- Rosen, Kenneth H., Elementary Number Theory and its Applications.
Addison-Wesley Publishing Company: New York, 1980.
- Wall, H.S., Analytic Theory of Continued Fractions. Chelsea Publishing Company: Bronx, NY, 1948.
Continued Fractions on the Web
Other Interesting Sites Dealing with Numbers
The following is a list of resources that I used to create this web